Wednesday, January 30, 2008

9/7/07

Hi -Yulia,

I did get your message. I wish I had been in NYC when you were here.Kathryyn, have classes begun. What are you studying? What is inspiring you two at the moment?

How are the transitions shifting for you both?

I have been giving some thought to our first long distance project and I have been inspired by the ideaof clowning and the upcoming Butoh festival in October. Not necessarily a totally evident thoughtprocess, but since reading "Free Play," a book on how to unblock ourselves to allow for free and openimprovisation and ultimate creativity I have been thinking that we three might play with these ideas.

My idea is to play with our blocks. Literal, or figuratively... create movements that represent that whichblocks us. Look at the movements and discover something about how our blocks become ourornaments. Any suggestions or other ideas?

Thinking of you,

Love,
Kim

No comments: