Wednesday, January 30, 2008

11/29/07

Hi Ladies,

I like that blurb, Kimberly. Maybe we can include more about the "long-distance" part, like what Yulia wrote for the first one.

I think blocks can be both literal and metaphorical. Is one of the blocks our distance between each other? Or are we just dealing with our own personal lives? Does our distance inhibit this process, allow us to procrastinate, or does it free us from constraints? I feel like we are asking important questions right now. Has anyone been working on movement as well, or at least thinking about it? Maybe there is a movement or a very specific theme/idea, that we could each include when we create phrases?

I want to come on the 16th but I'm still not sure how it will work financially and with the amount of time I have. I still have to work that out.

Love,
Kathryn

No comments: